Thursday, June 29, 2006

outfarted

I'm back! And I'm sorry dear blog, you've been neglected since the start of the year and looking at the dates, was only used for a few weeks. You are much better than MSN space; (which is really annoying to use) ...why am i talking to my blog? :S

GOOD exciting NEWS: I have stopped playing WoW! Well until the end of the year. My brother changed the password for me, so even if I wanted to keep on playing, I can't - because I can't log in!
>Although I've gone back to gaiaonline as a replacement, and I reckon I was better off playing WoW than gaia; its driving me crazy.

SAD news: My world cup fever is gone. Aussies were defeated by Italy; by a penatly shot in the last minute (few seconds of the game even) which kicked them out of the world cup; Australia so should have won!
GO UKRAINE! I hope they beat Italy!

So noww that Australia is out of the game, I want England to win, because David Beckham is in it - he's a stud! oh and Rooney, who I think is pretty cool!
edit: and Alan, Beckham is not a pansy! You are :)






----------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa's Video of the Day:
One of my favourite moments from Family Guy :D
I can't stop laughing at this! enjoy :)

Family Guy - Outfarted


-----------------------------------------------------------------


i want to try S'MORES
While I was on gaia today, some people were talking about S'mores! I think its an American thing because I've never heard of it before, but it sounds good!


"A s'more is a traditional campfire treat popular in the United States,consisting of a roasted marshmallow and a slab of chocolate(traditionally Hersheys chocolate),sandwiched between two pieces of graham cracker." -Wikipedia

Look at the different forms of smores I found :


smore snowman!

and smore in candy bar form!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*today, the superman movie is out! I want to watch! I now strongly believe that superman would be one of the funniest people in the world, or even THE funniest. WHY? Because he has super strength, super speeeed, super intelligence, suuuuuper looks (:D) and the list goes on! superman is so super at everything, so why wouldn't he be super funny? I rest my case. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And i almost forgot but today is GRACE CHIN'S BEEDAY!

HAPPY
17th
BIRTHDAY
Frog Princess!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

to end my post i'll leave you with a quote from bash.org - hilarious stuff
#334762
(UKDJPlanet) I swear to god
(UKDJPlanet) I've just heard a duck tell a joke
(Jock> o...k
(UKDJPlanet) there was as group of ducks on a pond near where i live
(UKDJPlanet) one of the ducks was quacking away looking straight at a group of like 10 ducks
(UKDJPlanet) then he stopped and all the other ducks went mental
(UKDJPlanet) it looked just like duck stand-up comedy

time for me to get "A" cracking on my work :D
scissors

7 Comments:

Blogger Ritzy said...

WOAH! finally back i see ^^

*throws a party* hahaha..

blogspot > msnspace

10:16 PM  
Blogger - jaz. said...

HAHAHA. hey lisa, welcome back!! i agree with what you said about australia.. and david beckham.. although i dont want to hear him talk. hahaha. and yeah, i guess superman has super looks.

a duck tell a joke, hey? keep blogging, lisa!!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Kristin Suvern said...

frank lampard is best. i dont think i will use xanga and i shall leave natalie alone to use it. my pictures on my posts work now :] it was all worth it for the two pictures of Nakata and not so much for the Italy picture. although it had to be there. I did no work today. I feel bad. I need to stop looking at my lame friends blog. LOVE.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha I loved the Family Guy clip ^^

-Yan

(btw, go Zidane and the headbutt!)

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw; I think Xanga is better than Myspace; but nethertheless I added you on Myspace as you asked :P

7:25 PM  
Blogger Kristin Suvern said...

but myspace isn't good for blogging. so i needed blogspot or xanga cause msnspaces got really lame. so i got both. and i hate how people think msnspaces are myspaces which they arent. oh well. we should not be having this conversation on lisa's blog. HI LISA! peace out kiddo!

10:35 PM  
Blogger strawbee said...

added me on myspace? but i don't have one.. i'm confused >_<

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home