Saturday, January 14, 2006

horraah!

YAY!
after about an hour, i finally worked out my username AND password :D

Happy 2006!!!!!!^.^
`05 was awesome even though it felt like it was going really fast! i hope `06 isn't too tough....but let me not spoil the happy >.<

time for me to go anyway! (SLEEPY!!!!) & i'll update my blog tomorrow >< (when i'm fully conscious ^.^;;) right now its 2.04am and it's time for me to hit the sack

IF I was of legal drinking age,I'd make a toast!!
"Here's to [insert your hopes here]!"whoohoo! so much for that...i'm still 16, so for now I'll have my toast with peanut butter and jelly

goodnight ^_^

-buckle

2.07pm (12hours later)
good afternoon all!!! i am now fully awake!&this is my first post in 2006! ^______^
(i almost forgot my password again ><> )
->argh hope everyone's had a nice holiday, now begins the week of homework.
highlights

- i played WoW yesterday! i helped lead the team to victory in battlegrounds :D &i even made it to the top of the scoreboard!!! fun fun fun! hopefully its the last time this year, (hopefully);

- yesterday winnie had a really nice snack! they're like asian twisties (whoops spelling check)

*to my dearly beloved fat nemesis, MR PACMAN aka vincent ma
i am MORE powerful than before! muwahahaha.YOU CAN'T BEAT ME *kicks vincent* *snickers*

==> summer school next week, argh. 9 hours of biology >.<>

and now....i am heading to lunch
.............NOW!

byeeeeeeee <3 lisa!



domo kun <3


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKE STUFF DO YOU LIKE STUFF?

1:40 AM  
Blogger - jaz. said...

hey hey lisa, welcome back! nice to see an update after so long.

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm ok i like stuff too! yay for lisa! updated her blog :D and i've got a link!

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa! You're a PIECE OF CHALK!! HAHAHA NO MORE STRAWBEE POWERS FOR YOU!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i win =]

with my 3 santa hats combined into a red jester's hat :D

hehe you lose lisa! no more poisonous skin, i can just rub you against the blackboard and then you'll turn into chalk dust in no time!

1:36 PM  
Blogger strawbee said...

oh yeah? my dust will float around in the air, and i'll follow you around until you inhale it all in and you'll DIE!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well ok but i've got books to read..... i accuse you for stealing my phone screen protectors~!! BOTH OF THEM!!!!! ARGH >=[

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like, colorful. Whoa, I like it <3 *flails arms*

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home